Family weekends do not need to be expensive or complicated. Instead of spending money on an expensive weekend at a hotel downstairs, you can simply take your family apple picking. Instead of shopping at the mall all afternoon, you can teach your children how to make pumpkin pie from scratch after a morning at the pumpkin patch.
Whether you are going to spend time teaching your children how to make homemade apple pies or you want to make cider from the results of your apple picking, there re plenty of things that you can do to make sure that you are having the best time that your whole family will remember. In the end, if you are making the best memories for your family you may find yourself enjoying a future wedding with the same kind of ambiance.
Teaching Your Children the Value of Family Time Can Help You Create the Best Future
sometimes the simple things in life can bring the best results. From apple picking to homemade apple pies, there are many times when a family can instill core, no pun intended, values to your children. When successful, these values can return in the form of a fall wedding on an apple hill on the outside of town.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the the allure of favorite fall activities and the way that they can be integrated into the lives of all kinds of families:
- 47% of people commonly cite apple pie as their favorite; apple is the favorite of 47%; pumpkin is the favorite of 37%, and chocolate cream is the favorite of 32%.
- Autumn was simply referred to as “harvest” until around 500 years ago.
- With 29% of Americans preferring autumn over the other three seasons, it is the most popular season overall.
- Pumpkins range in size from over 1,000 pounds to less than a pound.
- For more than 5,000 years, pumpkins have been grown in North America and continue to be a favorite item for both baking and decorating.
Whether you are looking for activities for kids on a long fall weekend or you are in search of the best place to have the wedding of your dreams, it is important to make sure that you do not forget the roots where you came from. In fact, a wedding in the same place where you grew up picking apples may be the very best way to begin your new life with the person of your dreams.